Thursday, January 8, 2009

Abe is pondering about time


Time..
A relative measurement..
24 hours in one day. This is translated into 1440 minutes. Which is translated into 86,400 seconds. Is that a lot of time? Just calculate at a relax pace to the number 86,400 needs a day..
Tats pretty short.

Being in 3rd year last semester, I felt i don't have much time left.
My days are numbered. My days with you are numbered.
I treasure each minute and second spend together.
I dont know whether i will have the chance or the frequency to meet in future.
who knows what the future holds?

I wish for something
is simple yet very complex.
is easy yet difficult.
is not much yet a lot.

But i appreciate what i have now..
I know you tried your best..
I'm touched.

is still a new journey, a long journey.
there is much yet to be discovered.
No one wants to walk alone, i don't.
Now i have you walking as well.
thank you for being with me,

for walking this journey, eang bee.

abe

1 comment:

kola said...

MAy the force be with you, blessing~ hehe... all the best bro... enjoy your journey and complete it with your bee... =)