Thursday, November 13, 2008

Abe got a pet!

Technology sometimes makes me think a lot of things..
We used to have pets...i mean real pets where u can touch and play with it physically..
Now we no longer need to worry about buying food, cleaning up poops and be frustraed if it makes ur place dirty or messy.
Now what the world have is virtual pets. Things that only exists in the box of your monitor.
It doesnt cost that much..(jz need to pay for electric and internet)


Interjection:-

This reminds me of my conversation with a UPM friend. It seems they can only only in their dormitory for 40 hours per week.. WHAT?
walauwei! (an expression) What sort of university is that? restricting the flow of information? OBSELETE! PRIMITIVE! I felt sorry for UPM.. i dont mean to condemn. Just my own selfish thoughts. Dont need to buy in for that..

I myself now have a pet...a virtual wan..somehow it is interesting..
Though some still prefer physical pets.
Reflecting, sometime i felt disgusted where pets get better treatment then people.
I mean, some pets eat foods that are far more expensive and nutritious than people.
Hey...i am saying, people in some part of the world are fighting for food..

WHAT HAS BECOME OF OUR EARTH?

Nevertheless, this is still their choice. If you are one of them, i apologize.
Social justice is something always concerns me. Be thankful, share your love.

Well here is my pet..


Is a she.. Her name is Ah Bee...she is so cute and with attitude...Love it!
She is only available in Facebook...

Abe

2 comments:

Lim Su Ee said...

"...i felt disgusted where pets get better treatment then people..."

Haha, I'm wondering why they treat their pets better than how they treat human. I would like to be one of their pets if that's the case.

Anyone wants me?

Anonymous said...

i hate your pet!!