Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Abe frustrated with technologies!


Now i realize how much we depend on technologies..
This dependency really make our works much easier and fast..
All right, i must admit, i really need my computer and a decent reliable internet connectivity..
Sometimes when im out of touch with internet, i felt really lost and 'disconnected'

Yesterday and today, my IPAQ screwed up..
First: it automatically, without my conscent, without my command, reformatted itself..
WHAT? HOW CAN THIS BE?

implications: I lost all my contact numbers, I lost all my SMSes, I lost all my diary of appointments, All my presettings gone..

2nd: Just now, i do not know wht i have done, the sim card locked itself.. NO PHONE to use tonight i guess...

Implication:- NO call and SMS for the time being, have to trouble someone to bring me to the M*XiS Centre to get it fix, time for Japanese revision gone..(jz pretend that i do a lot of revision)

Nonetheless, I think i still need these technologies so much. As my mentor said, we are the technology citizen, the olden generations are the digital immigrants. Quite true.

Somehow are we controlling them or our life are being controlled?
I wonder..

abe

No comments: