Sunday, December 7, 2008

Abe sailing with mini Titanic (MV Fajar Samudera)

Right after final exam, one week of intensive fencing trainig..then 4 days competition in KL. Went back for a day in Penang then head to Lumut for sailing..
i think im crazy!
Here it goes:-
This posting will not tell u what i do day to day...ill just summarize it..
I really really really had fun..
I met incredible young peoples there...
I am inspired by them..
I felt hope is still there for us..


One ironic thing is that im talking about the environment. Of course one of the presentation will be on White Coffin. You know what? On board the ship, they only serve food on polystyrene. First reaction... OMG!!!!! How am i gonna speak on that topic when the organizers itself couldnt make sure the food is serve on proper reusable plates?
I heard this is the directive from the Navy cause last year they have water shortage due to excessive washings...ok...nevermind.. they are still learning..



After my talk...i felt changes will come...im positive.. responds was good..
Everyone rush to search for reusable cloth bags to ditch plastic bags,
some even went to search for food container when we anchored at Langkawi.
As for me.. hei hei...TADAAA... luckily i got my Go-Flex container with me and the tupperware water tumbler...i used none of the polystyrene container...well if i had used them...will u think my talk will be successful? perhaps the effect is even better when i brought it cause i really WALK THE TALK! cheh...puji diri pulak (self-praising)

Few more things i need to highlight here is the people i met... u ppl rock! seriously.
i did not change u all...in fact meeting u all really changed me.. (JBs, Ezrie, participants)
You all make my trip memorable..it was one of the most precious memories in my life i believe.

2 are missing.. si Adam dan Qusyairi


especially to mention our tag "squishy squishy" (@.@)
so now... let the pics speak my memories!










View in the morning from my room!


check out more photos in my facebook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remembered you are anti Tupperware, but now why you are bringing them elsewhere?? However, is good to bring own container and set example to others.

Abe said...

im not anti tupperware...i just avoid whenever i can...at this time..i think the best choice it this product therefore i use it..