Monday, February 9, 2009

Abe watched movies with a cute girl

2 weeks since the last post..
hmmm..really signifies something i think..
Lost of inspiration for that short time of period..
There is on friend who read my blog..
Said that im a very secretive in my feelings..
Im not sure...perhaps..
But this is one place that i really dont hide myself i guess..
I just write wat croses in my mind..
No 2nd thoughts..No censorship..

It seems the melody is back..
Inspiration that i lost is back to stay..
I couldn't appreciate more your honesty n truthfulness..
That makes you someone very special..
I guess you yourself cherish the moments..
I do..
But, who knows wat is the road ahead?
No one can guarantee the future except Him..
Of course..
We will try our best to make it happen..
I surely will..
No past mistake shall i permit to reoccur..
Into His hands i still surrender..

2 movies past..
I love the feeling..
Not many words needed..
Just time and gesture shows it all..
A perfect journey in the making..

abe

No comments: