Thursday, February 19, 2009

Abe questions himself

Why am I so stuborn?
Why am I a perfectionist?
Why do I need to control everything?
Why can't I just let go of things?
Why can't just say "whatever la"?
Why am I pushing everyone to the limits?
Why do I think everything must go according to my way?
Why being so selfish?
Am I?

I'll continue to change..
I'll continue to learn..
I'll try my best..
I'll not give up..
I'll persevere..
I'll not turn back..
I'll move forward..

Till I become a new man
Till I am humbled
Till I be someone

Forgive my trespass
We'll go through this
together
I won't let go
I promise

abe

4 comments:

Amalinaa Rahmat. said...

abe, just to let you know.
this is my new link. :)

Anonymous said...

Am i ? yes you are. And you can do whatever to please your ambitious desire to be fulfilled without caring people besides you. We were the victims before.

Luckily you have some convictions now. hope that is a real conviction. As your character that like to critic everything, I hope you will be able to take criticism too and make changes to yourself.

Walk the talk not only for sustainability and environment but also for living a good life that care for the people genuinely besides you.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA..its good for you to realize your weakness and badness. but don't become like before. just realized but its nothing changed.

although the pain of heart still can feel. and only the GOD knows what was the really happened to us.

You never changed.Will you?

May GOD bless you always. and show to you the light of life.

Anonymous said...

and also don't be always "kia su" and envy about other people's achievement. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF...hope you understand.