Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Merdeka Day Present!

Happy Merdeka Day.

1) Read on the TheStar paper at the opinion section. There is one writer wrote how he is dissapointed that there are lesser Jalur Gemilang flown this year during Merdeka Day. He claimed that the spirit of Merdeka had eroded. Then he starts comparing with people in America flying their Stars and Stripes.


2) I couldn't understand. I really can't. How does flying a flag can show that i'm patriotic or not. Is it just that simple? To me it is a joke. In fact, i'm dispised to see people flying the flag recklessly, without respect and even putting our flags as shirt and headgear! that is the value of our 'patriotism'! Making the whole car covered with 'respectable flags'. How am i going to appreciate flying MY nation's flag when it is used abusively!


3) I will not fly my Jalur Gemilang as long as there is such nonsense is happening! NEVER. It will only fly in my heart and soul!








I realized that Jalur Gemilang is only worth to be a cloth!

4) Down sized Merdeka celebration this year. The PM used H1N1 and Ramadhan as reasons. I was thinking, since when he is so concerned about H1N1 outbreak. I thought his Health Minister is so busy with his MCA unrest. Having no time to think about the rakyat la.

5) I supposed the got a lot of Ringgit saved due to the smaller scale celebration. Wonder whether the budget for celebration is still the same. Money gone else where. Why not? Maybe one flag that cost RM 10 can be sold at RM 50? Just to fulfill the budget ma (my guess, dont take my word for it)..

6) The biggest present for our 52nd Merdeka day---------->>>>> Jeng jeng jeng!!!

7) let us see again what will rise.. food? sugar? clothes? Congratulation to 'satu lagi projek kerajaan Barisan Nasional'. They just sealed the last nail on the coffin!

abe

p/s: maybe a bit emotional writing this. forgive me! I still love u malaysia!

No comments: