Friday, October 31, 2008

Learning..

Failure certainly a good way of learning. Failure won't fail to teach you..
the experience you get is invaluable.
You will fail to learn if you dont reflect on your failures..
Reflecting requires you to think of failures and experience from different perspectives..
taking account of views from 360 degrees..
This will make u a better man.. it will if u try it..

some thoughts of mine now:-
Sometimes i think is bad...but still i remain the same. I always thought that my own feeling is not important. Never take consideration on how i feel on doing something. is it good? is it bad? im really not sure. Perhaps the worst thing is tat i will be ended up hurting myself and struggling to get back on my feet.

Well.. as long as other people are happy.. i think it is worth..perhaps...im not sure..
for me? im just no one ...not important..not significant..i hope so..

abe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know the train of thoughts. To be honest, I'm a straight forward person. I'm not good at hints maybe because I do not want to make any mistake of miscommunicating anything. Well, there's a friend to talk if you need one, even if he isn't good at understanding...haha..