Friday, October 24, 2008

Long Day!

People who came

Universal signature for 'no point'

Lack of sleep.. slept 3.00 am something..
my goodness..is now 2.30am...


i'm writing in my subconscious mind...forgive me.
What hectic day..
I have to do a sketch. Is the japanses sketch.
I dont think i did enough preparation. Am just started reading and memorizing the scripts at 2.00 in the morning. Am glad that mary and 'ah bee er' accompanied me through MSN IM.


Then i rushed to my professors' inaugral lecture. With my shirts, slacks and tie. It was OK and nothing special because i have attended some of the similar lectures.
Go ahead to my facebook to look at how crazy is the picture..i promise u.

The most exciting is my fencing friends visited the student centre and haved fun. i meant a lot of fun here. They avoided my lecturer and arrived early. Hehehe.. perhaps my lecture somehow works a bit.
(no longer can bear, sleep..)
(continue...8.20am)

We had our dinner 1st that night. As requested, sweet sour portk, then we have vietnamese squid stuffed with pork (if u notice, pork again), tapioca leave with minced pork(again), an indian style peas, then soup.
Games played:-


Dance Dance Revolution. Indeed there are some people got addicted to tat PS2 machine notebly:- Ah Bee 'er' and MeiFong. All they dance is....Y....M...C...A..(without hand movement cause too bz wit the feet!)

Life Game..i kinda forgot the rules..so became very lame.. {(=.=)} sorry!

then the game i like..TWISTER!



Thank you all for a wonderful day. though im super super tired. U'll made my day.
Special credit to matthew for the good food. Kailin too...she can be a good mum!

2 comments:

Kary said...

Haha.. Your house very nice lar.. Many games!!! I like the Dance Dance Revolution and Twister... Thanks, this is the first time i play the two games.... However i dun like the life game because it's very boring (act is v lazy to read the rule)...

SY said...

waaa! all girls huh!? ahahha