Friday, October 17, 2008

Retry on blogging


This is not the 1st time im blogging..
i have another blog that hasn't been updated since then..
that blog contains the true innerself of me...speaking about how i felt and my feelings.

This time is gonna be a bit different.
Is a brand new start. Writing experiences and things i see each day
HERE IT GOES!

Friday is a usual no lecture day for me. But i still woke up at 7.30am in the morning.
Went out to photocopy some notes and passed them back to my friend, Lih Fang.
IT IS THE DREADED JAPANESE Sketch script.

Then i went up to corporate office to have lunch and chat with Dr Lee.
I really love to talk to him..Never fail to learn new things each time i chat wit him...felt very comfortable talking to him. He is a great 'father' to me.

Tomorrow will be environmental conference for students. Haven't started preparing my slides for presentation. Want to do it but so lazy to start. I have it all conceptualized already in my mind...time to put it into ppt form... help me! (>_<)

have to get to my presentation...ill come back to u ppl soon!

No comments: