Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pronounciation N Korean night

Written yesterday:-

I had test on pronounciation today.
Haven't done a lot of reading. No wait, it is not a test. Is the Final Exam!




I have the whole morning till afternoon to make a quick review of all the chapters.
This course didn't worry me that much though. But this is what i look like:-



Eating the dictionary, LOL

I love pronounciation actually. I always felt that it is important to speak correctly. Not to have accents nor slangs. Just correct and clear words uttered out.


I showed ah bee all the alien words. Phonetic Alphabets. Is kinda cool! Kinda like language from mars. hehehehe. I encourage u ppl to take up the challenge. Is fun!


At night, we had Korean food. It was marvelous.

Well done Matthew! Glorious Food!


I felt that actually food is very important. Not just to fill oneself up. There is a lot to ponder just by eating food.



Well, food can bring people together from different background. It also brings laughter. It excites you to think about sustainability. It helps you to appreciate life.
But sadly people now just dont appreciate food.


And worst they forgot that there are still people who doesnt have food to eat.



Made like sushi!


P/s. I got a challenge by my junior to fence all of them

2 comments:

jessieloi said...

your juniors challenged you to fence ALL of them? how many?

this should be fun to watch.

eangbee said...

ehem... at last we didnt 5 versus 1. This is because we "respect" THIS senior. lol..later you cry and accuse us for that. haha.
Neway, why the korean food looks like sushi? Korean food got sushi also de ah?